1. Liar? Lunatic? Legend? Lord?
2. “The sort of things Jesus said”
- Mark 1:40-45, 3:12, 5:43, 7:36
- Mark 8:30-31
- Mark 9:9-10
- Mark 9:31
- Mark 10:34
- Mark 14:3-9
- Mark 14: 27-38
- Mark 14:65-72
3. It all hangs on whether Jesus rose from the dead
- Amazement and alarm
- Trembling, astonishment and fear
4. So who is Jesus?
- Jesus is the crucified one
- Jesus has risen from the dead
- Therefore, Jesus is the Lord who died for us
5. Liar, Lunatic, Legend, or Lord?
Dear God, thanks that Jesus was the crucified one. Thanks that he gave his life as a saviour, as a ransom for me. Thanks that Jesus has risen, that he is the Lord. Help me to live in thankful obedience to the risen Lord Jesus. Amen.